Direct Wines, Inc. is an innovative marketing company that works with licensed wine retailers throughout the U.S, is seeking an Inventory Analyst/Planner for their dynamic organization.
If you are customer focused, detail oriented and great with numbers, then this is the role for you!
You will handle inventory exceptions to customer orders and support the planning and logistics teams in managing continuity of supply. This role will work within the Wine team to report to the Head of Wine and Planning.
- Daily order exceptions report, handling stock exclusions according to business guidelines
- Managing wine availability for web and other customer facing channels
- Close liaison with the planning and shipping teams to ensure continuity of supply
- Producing and managing weekly reporting to ensure continuity of supply
- Weekly KPI inventory report and analysis for senior management
- Using reporting & QC checks to monitor wine data across systems
- Set up & maintenance of ‘Prepack’ & Gift Items, liaison with marketing and operations to support relevant campaigns
- Supporting the Wine team in various other tasks as required
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field, with good knowledge of excel and the ability to learn the proprietary AX and planning systems.
- Team player with strong communication skills and an aptitude for detail and thoroughness
Our core brands are Laithwaites, WSJ Wine from The Wall Street Journal and Virgin Wines. We also manage the DTC wine programs for a growing list of other major brands, including NatGeo, NPR and Turner Classic Movies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.