Human Resources Generalist
Direct Wines, Inc. is looking for a enthusiastic HR professional to grow the Human Resources department that supports our dynamic organization and it’s employees. The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new hires, administration of employee benefits and leaves, and training. This role provides administrative support to the human resource department including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 2+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Direct Wines, Inc. is an established market leader headquartered in the UK with teams in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. Our U.S. business is a fast-growing, dynamic team that is launching exciting new concepts in the DTC wine space.
Founded in 1969, we remain a family-run business and these values are essential to our culture. Here are a few (of the many) nice things about us:
- Hybrid work model preferred
- Generous staff wine discount
- Colleagues who are obsessed with wine, drinks & food