Business Admin Internship
Direct Wines, Inc is a Norwalk based fast-growing marketing company that provides direct to consumer marketing services for global and domestic wine brand. We are looking for a Business Admin Intern to join the growing team in Norwalk, CT. This is a paid internship opportunity with a target of 20-40 hours per week and Hybrid/Remote or in person.
The candidate will be expected to take a hands-on approach to be successful.
This role would suit an HR/Accounting student who is looking to learn all accepts of the HR/Accounting function in a complex industry that will allow exposure to a fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Post, update and remove job ads from internal job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Participate in organizing company events, trainings, etc.
- Perform file related audits
- Complete verification of employment requests
- Assist with the coordination of recruiting and new hire onboarding activities
- Provide administrative support to HR/Accounting departments included by not limited to documentation, filing, scanning, file organization, etc.
- Learn about the company’s policies, employee benefits, and other HR/Accounting-related items to be able to response to any internal staff inquiries.
- Special Projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Majoring in Human Resources, Accounting, Business, or a similar field
- General computer literacy
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Comfortable doing routine work in combination with the more analytical and research side of this role
- Interest in wine is a plus, but not required
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so, we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V